Finding Peace

Often, I've heard of people saying that there will be a point in your life, where you will start to wonder - What were you born to do? What are you here for?

The above two questions are not about ambitions or about career prospects...it's something deeper than that. I always looked at life as something that was..mysterious. The mystery is of course, the future. It might be futile, trying to figure the future out. You could always plan, yeah..but god decides right. *raised eyebrows* (really?)

I think I've reached that point. I've started questioning...just about everything. Used to be so sure of every decision I take..

Everything has just flipped man..i swear. So much so that i am so not at peace. Music helps..but not for long. You know what they say: prevention is better than cure. So yeah, music is just like this temporary fix, and then the stupid feeling comes back again. And i'm pretty sure that it ain't PMS. 0.o

Maybe I should try yoga..haha..*sigh*

Point is, i need to find myself, be sure of who I really am. What are my plus points what are the minuses..bla bla..everything there is to know about myself. A friend of mine suggested that I should look into the mirror, observe, and then I would know. Tried that one before, and I ended up looking away after less than 3 minutes? I got scared off by my own reflection. Weird, huh. Oh well..I might try it again you know. Better luck this time, hopefully.

I've got one question, is being who you are difficult? Like...when people say "Just be yourself" Is it supposed to be difficult? Or what? Like if I'm to be REALLY MYSELF, man..it will be like all hell broke loose...like are there rules to be followed?..I've been in college for a little over a year now, and I'm not quite sure if I have adapted to the environment well enough. I mean, if i had, I wouldn't be writing about this right..So yeah, to those who know me..you guys are my mirrors...so just comment away...Would really appreciate some insight...:)

Comments

Popular Posts