Funny, funny, weird

Never, ever...underestimate dat thing called attraction and love. I used to give a damn about love...as u would already be informed about..heheh..banu and love, hehe...miles away. Or so i thought...

Well, my last entry sounded sarcastic, miffed and I was just basically laughing at the whole thing about love, attraction, fate, being with THE ONE...all that la..It was all crap. That's right; was crap. Not anymore I'm afraid.

Well, 7th of January, worth remembering, damn right it is..lolz..I'll just cut things short la k...I'm in love..lalalalaaaa....not only that - this time, it ain't stopping there yo...I'm actually with the guy. I so want to scream out his name here! but no...can't do dat....dunu why, but something tells me, I shouldn't. I know my instincts very well...defy and thou shalt suffer.

Anyways, most of my friends know about it and most of them had the same look on their faces that suggests : "When did this happen?" or "Man..duuuude..." hahah...tell me about it...I am still shell-shocked myself. But I'm happy. SOOO DA HAPPY...lalalalalala :)

This feeling is like no other...(is this a line from some song?). We met only once, and everything just fell into place. And lemme tell u, love hits u wen u least expect it. Becareful what u wish for, cos u just mite get it (this is definitely a line from a song, PCD!). But yeah, careful noe...cos it CAN bloody well happen...and when it does, u'll look back and think, what just happened? how did i get here? But if I were you, I wouldn't really be bothered to get answers to questions like that, cos, dude, live for the moment!


Comments

Popular Posts