Most people would identify with this...

Should I bullet my points ar...hmm..ke, tulis je..O.o


Where : SMJK Katholik PJ's heavenly AFTERNOON SESSION staff room..note the block letters -_-

When: 12th March 2010, LAST DAY of SBE (muahahaah)


Why: COS I'M BORED


I swear man..lol..just finished relieving my last class..hmm, i might actually miss this skool..


Anyways, 'Most people would identify with this'....I just felt like writing about this because if I don't, there ain't any other way I can let my thoughts be known..

There's a fine line between keeping mum and not reacting to something said or done or heard..any stimulus la katakan..

The reaction is always there...even being numb is an reaction O.o

Thing is, at times, when there is no visible retaliation to stimulus, people tend to assume that the person isn't affected or hadn't heard.

Not true.


It happens to me all the time...lemme giv u that..lolz...


Like this person right now. Let's call this person X.


The very act of me blogging about it (FINALLY is the word that probably has popped into X's head), would mean a reaction to X. X's job is half done. I can guarantee that. Hmm *i-am-pleased-with-myself-grin*


Heheh...


You see, I am very forgiving by nature. Reason being, I dislike holding grudges. Dislike is not even the right word. It's more like how unimportant grudges seem to be. Grudges play the most insignificant part in Banu DA GREAT'S life. Seriously. And thus, the tidak-apa attitude.


And this attitude almost always leads to a forgiving nature. Let me see if I have explained that right...hmm...*rewind*


You get it la ar. If you don't, talk to me..facebook's there..twitter messaging's there..email's there..bla bla..ha, cam tu la..


Given this nature, do not be lulled into a false sense of security that I am to be treated in whichever way one pleases, without having to feel guilty about it, either at that particular moment or long afterwards. Hmm.



As you would most probably know, I am very da sarcastic. lolz..that's just the way I am. Almost any antic amuses me...and I seldom get irritated unless you feel repetition of the irritable act on your part is absolutely necessary. O.o Word of the day dedicated especially to X: REPETITION. Ahem.


Smirking is more like my style...hmm.


I believe that betrayal of trust and friendship is forgivable if the friendship is worth saving. And this privilege, I feel, is ought to be given only to the person who is betrayed. Cos the other dude, who did the betraying shit in the first place, DUH la will try to put across any reason at all to stress that the friendship is INDEED, without DOUBT is worth saving, cos he/she NEEDS the person...puh-leese la...how selfish can you get...lolz


Again that "LOLZ"..ha, wat did i say about being amused, again? :p ha...now u know...


Reeling from that thought, I am not completely intolerant and unforgiving of betrayal/dishonesty. God knows how tempted u were la kan...so yeah, no big ;)


But you see, this kind of attitude and behaviour can take its toll on anyone...kalo asyik forgive forgive forgive, bodo la labelnye...O.o


After all, i DO have my own interests to nurture and protect, don't i?


And ar, one point to note, the moment individual and personal interests come into the picture, the moment it occurs in one's thought, the selfless nature of being in a friendship with a person is destroyed. =)


No matter how the despicable (talk abt vocab dude) acts are justified, I am almost helplessly deaf to them.



I almost spelt deaf as dead. Both words are applicable here, I think. Hmm.


Seriously. Helpless PLUS PLUS.


So, there you have it. The gist of this post is that, well...*clears throat* Banu DA GREAT is forgiving. But she never forgets. At times, even the former doesn't apply. She doesn't even CONSIDER THINKING about forgiving the individual. Like I said, HELPLESSLY deaf/dead to apologies.


Good day =D

Comments

Popular Posts