Defying my OWN rules \m/

You know..I don't know why I make certain rules sometimes. Hehe..can be stupid, silly or really necessary and intelligent ones. People might say - self-praise is no praise - heheh.but seriously, I DO make intelligent rules at my own expense at times and they work for me, glad to say :)

Man..this rule rule thingy reminds me of Patrick Dempsey in Made of Honor...ahahaha..de rules he made in the movie were definitely nowhere near my type, but nevertheless the purpose is very much like mine; to avoid getting myself into deep pits of trouble :)...which is why I said my rules are intelligent ones..lolz...

But if u remember, it was also proved in the movie that it was essential to disobey and defy some of those rules at times. Which is why I went ahead and watched Vaaranam Aayiram!! ahahaha...SERIOUSLY. never thought that il actually go watch dat movie wei...i watched it online at www.tamilpeek.com, have only watched part of it. Gonna continue tomoro.

Something bugs me though. I used to be this really soppy, emo-ish kinda person some time back, not too long ago. But after "fallin in love" (this is crap, oni true at the time of occurence) a coupla times, I kinda lost confidence, ya noe...didnt want to believe in this crap called love. Seriously. WHAT is love? Care to define? ;) Now, I'm this realistic, practical type of person. Most often than not, people who are so into all this lovey-dovey business would look at me as an insensible person (note dat I don't use de words gal or boy to address my opinions:) no sexism) who couldn't care less about staying faithful to the one guy she gets tied down to.

I am not saying that I won't be sensible, faithful and all that crap. Just that, I need something to convince me enough. The part in the movie, Vaaranam Aayiram where Surya says he has fallen in love with Sameera right after he sets eyes on her on the train was sweet, but utterly nonsensical. When Sameera said she doesn't believe in love at first sight, and asks him later : "how is it that you have fallen in love with me right after u set eyes on me? I don't get it. " I totally agreed. In fact, I saw myself in her when those lines were spoken.

And I was convinced that I was going to stay that way; nothing is ever gonna change it. I could be saying this because I have not met the right guy or THE ONE, ya noe. I am not sure if i believe in the thing called destiny or soul mates and all that. I remember one part of "The Secret"- "now if you don't believe in something, doesn't mean it isn't there..." - so yeah, doesn't mean if I don't believe in destiny, it isn't happening, right? But yeah, I will NOT be completely convinced if I don't have proof :)

So..sue me..haha..dono la..I am going to watch the rest of the movie, and will be back in another entry to write my whole review. One thing that definitely has already pleased me commendably; the show isn't ALL about love :)

Comments

Popular Posts